Join Our Team
Uvida is seeking creative, forward thinking individuals to help deliver a truly transformative learning experience to an eager online community. As a Public Benefit “B” Corporation, Uvida cares not only for the health of the company, but also for the health of our employees, the community and the environment. If you have skills and experience that align with our current openings, care about personal empowerment and truth in advertising, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer
Uvida is seeking a results-oriented Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer experienced in leading the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of a wide range of elearning courseware.
- Direct the methods, tools and processes for developing innovative, efficient and effective online learning modules.
- Work with subject matter experts to convert their work into learning modules including storyboard writing and activity creation.
- Lead a team in the design and development of compelling online learning modules that can be completed on both desktop and personal computing devices.
- Organize, plan, schedule and implement all aspects of courseware development from inception to completion.
- 5 years’ experience in instructional design and project management including the design and development of instructor-led, self-paced, eLearning solutions.
- BA/BS in Adult Education, eLearning, Instructional Design, Learning Technology or a related field.
- Graphic design education or equivalent work experience.
- Client-facing experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with HTML-5 eLearning authoring tools such as Storyline, Captivate or Articulate is a must.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- LMS experience a plus.
Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads and sellers who are active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing sellers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Channel Marketing Manager
The person who fills this position will be an integral member of the team tasked with developing exciting new programs for our affiliate sales team. We’re looking for a smart, hungry, inbound marketer to build and execute programs designed to increase results for our sales affiliates, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
- Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics that both our company and sales affiliates care about.
- Create blog content and other helpful resources to arm our sales affiliates with everything they need to succeed.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our sales affiliates are considered in every program and campaign we run.
- Track the efficiency of all channel marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with other marketers and sales managers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on network marketing.
- Proficient in using email marketing to segment partner communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.